ARC and it's affiliates have been providing real-time, CART and post production captioning services for over 20 years.
Remote CART/CART Services
- CART, or Communication Access Realtime Translation, enables people who are hard of hearing or deaf, as well as non-native English speakers and others, equal access to fully and actively participate in discussions by reading the English text displayed.
- Text can be viewed on a mobile device, tablet, laptop computer, television monitor or large screen, any device with an internet connection.
- CART is widely used in classrooms, teleconferences, meetings, webinars, seminars, conferences, training sessions and church services.
Archive can provide captions in Blackboard, Collaborate, Webex, GoToMeeting and many other services.
See a demo of our remote CART software
Learn more about remote CART services
Broadcast/Real-Time Closed Captioning
- Broadcast and Real-Time Closed Captions are created live when a trained captioner, using a stenograph machine, translates the spoken words and displays them as text on the screen at the time of broadcast.
- ARC provides real-time closed captioning services for live events such as newscasts, weather coverage, sporting events, emergency or breaking news, government meetings, church services and more.
- We can also provide captioning for your live Facebook and YouTube events.
- We use only experienced, certified broadcast captioners for all of our assignments.
Learn more about Broadcast and Real-time Captioning
Post Production Captioning
- Look to ARC to make your web content accessible to the deaf and hard of hearing, foreign language speakers or viewers in "no audio" environments. With so much content being viewed on-line, your videos can be viewed anywere but without captions, you may be missing out on key audiences. Whether you are streaming live video of a meeting or event, hosting a video on your website, or offering your video on YouTube, we have the tools to max out your audience.
- ARC uses only US labor for superior accuracy. With a staff of over 100 experienced transcribers, we have the ability to assign complex or technical content to staff that has expertise in your particular subject area.
Learn more about post production services