Get the most from your virtual meetings with Archive Captioning
Captioning for Virtual Meetings and Conferences
Maximize audience participation in your Zoom or Microsoft Teams virtual meeting with live captioning services from Archive Captioning. Captioning catches and holds meeting attendees’ attention for longer, and improves their capacity to retain the information from the meeting.
Why add live captions to your Zoom or Teams meeting?
- Increased engagement : Adding live captioning has been shown to improve participant engagement and increase content retention. Live transcription improves your audience's interaction with your brand.
- Improved accessibility: Live captioniing make your content more accessible not only to the deaf and hard of hearing but those for whom English is not their primary language.
- Increased Flexibility: Live captioning provides your audience with more ways to engage with your content or presentation.
Archive is a leading provider of live captioning services for Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Adobe Connect and Webex. We provide captioning services using real people for the highest levels of accuracy to keep you connected to your clients, communities, stakeholders and employees, so you can connect everyone!
Why Choose Archive Captioning?
Captions Provided by Real People: Archive works with experienced live captioners to provide captions for the highest levels of accuracy with no delay in the caption stream. When it's your reputation on the line, don't trust your captions to a machine.
Easy To Use Integrations: Our caption streaming technology integrates seamlessly with Zoom using Zoom's API technology. Captions stream in real time directly into your Zoom session. Captions stay with your Zoom meeting if you're sending them to Facebook or YouTube.
24/7 Live Customer Support: Archive's dedicated and knowledgable support team is available 24/7 to assist with technical questions and scheduling needs.
What types of Virtual Meetings benefit from Live Captioning?
Our customers use live captioning every day to stream a variety of events, including:
- Stream Zoom events to Facebook Live or YouTube live with captions
- Meetings, trainings, and webinars
- Town halls and workshops
- Virtual conferences and marketing events
- Classrooms and workspaces
Getting Started with Live Captioning
We make it easy to integrate captions on Zoom or Teams. We use real people and not automated speech recognition software, which means you’re getting the highest quality closed captioning, as well as unmatched customer service.
Closed captioning is set up by the meeting host, and it can be turned on and off by meeting participants. Captions appear at the bottom of the screen and scroll up as they are generated, appearing as captions do on television. For more information on how to integrate live captioning with your virtual meeting in Teams or Zoom, click here
Have questions or want more information? Visit our live captioning FAQ's.